Olive Oil With balsamic vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil is the main condiment of the Mediterranean diet, famous everywhere for its health benefits. Together with the balsamic vinegar of Modena PGI, so flavorful and sweet to the palate, a perfect combination is created for grilled vegetables, roasted meat and grilled fish. Two ancient Italian condiments come together for a modern fusion cuisine!! Use in salads, on meats and fish as a final aromatic touch. Commonly used for dipping bread but also as a flavorful dressing for salads, especially good with fresh tomatoes and Mozzarella.
Picked and pressed: only pure extra virgin olive oil.
- THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS IS TRADITIONAL AND SUBJECT TO HIGH ANALYTICAL STANDARDS. The extra virgin olive oil is obtained by mechanical pressing of the olives, harvested at the right moment of ripeness, through a continuous cycle extraction plant (press), at low temperatures (27 degrees celsius) to preserve all the aromas of the freshly picked fruit.
- THE BLACK GOLD OF MODENA. Balsamic vinegar of Modena PGI is made from partially fermented, cooked or concentrated grape must.
- A REFINED POTION. Wine vinegar is then added to the must, reaching a minimum of 10 % of the total volume plus a sample of vinegar that is at least 10 years old.
- PGI CERTIFICATION. The product is then fermented, refined and tasted: only if approved as premium by the tasters, it eventually becomes Modena PGI balsamic vinegar.
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR: a perfect balance. At this stage, our experts taste the samples multiple times and establish the blend recipe for extra virgin olive oil and Balsamic vinegar of Modena PGI to make this delicious condiment.
Extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar of Modena (21%) (cooked grape must, wine vinegar), sulphites.
Use in salads, even on meat and fish as a final aromatic touch. Store in a cool, dry and dark place
|Per 1 tbsp (15ml)
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot.
The black gold of Modena
Because its existence is closely linked to the knowledge, traditions and skills of the local population, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI is considered, for its uniqueness, a symbol of the culture and history of Modena.
The plains of Emilia Romagna, along the course of the Po river, has many vineyards with grapes characterized by the right concentration of sugars and acidity. These, together with the ancient knowledge of the farmers and the climatic characteristics of the area, have allowed the Modenese to create a typical and exclusive product. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is obtained from partially fermented and/or cooked grape must.
The grapes come exclusively from the vines of Lambrusco, Sangiovese, Trebbiano, Albana, Ancellotta, Fortana and Montuni. Wine vinegar is added, in the minimum amount of 10%, plus a sample of vinegar that is at least ten years old, but which is often more than one hundred years in age. The refinement phase takes place inside barrels or vats of fine woods for a minimum period of 60 days.
At the end of this period, the product is analyzed and tested by certified technicians and tasters: only by passing this step can it be labeled as Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. At this point, the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena can undergo a further aging period. If this phase lasts for more than three years, the finished product can boast the classification known as aged
Submit your review