Authentic Italian promotion of Fiorfiore products
As part of the Italian Trade Commission’s (ITA) continuing efforts to increase the knowledge and raise the consumption of Authentic Italian food products in Canada, ITA has formalized a collaborative relationship for the year 2020-2021 with ITALIAN FOOD CANADA and WALMART CANADA to promote the line of authentic Italian products under the brand Fiorfiore.
The critical mission of the collaboration between ITA, Italian Food Canada, and Walmart is to raise awareness among Walmart Canada’s shoppers about the quality of authentic Italian food products quality Online while advancing the integration of O2O into its vast portfolio of stores and leveraging upon the concept of Authenticity to increase the offering and the sales of products “Made in Italy.”
The promotion will integrate marketing action through different digital platforms with the overall objectives of:
- creating intriguing and educational content that will increase visibility, spike interest, about authentic Italian food products under the brand Fiorfiore;
- increase visibility – promoting the Italian producers behind the products, telling their stories as a show of authenticity;
- educate consumers about authentic Italian food;
- create interactive discussions and customer feedbacks;
- increase the Authentic Italian products portfolio to meet the demand of Canadian consumers.
Watch this webinar to discover more about the why and what of this project, with Istituto Italiano di Cultura Toronto, the Italian Trade Agency and Bocconi Alumni Toronto.